看到國外分享的 50 signs you’re a blogaholic ，到底自己是不是每天都在 Blogging ，然後成癮？看看自己是否有符合下列的徵兆 XD
Are you addicted to blogging? You know you blog too much if…
1. You have to turn back on your way to the airport because you forgot to 「tell」 your blog that you’re going away.
2. You sneak off during a date to check your hit stats.
3. You update Twitter about your life more than you actually live it. (Thanks Gina!)
4. You think LSD is something to do with RSS or XML.
5. Your family don’t call anymore, they just check your blog.
6. You have daydreams about links from Boing Boing.
7. You pray to Steve Pavlina.
8. You eat blogging. You sleep blogging. You drink coffee.
9. You think Nike should make a shirt that says 「just blog it」.
10. You would buy it if they did.
11. You’re considering naming your first-born child Scoble.
12. You start conversations with the phrase 「top 10 ways to…」 because you think it will get you on the front page of Digg.
13. You’re listening to the travel news and get excited by the phrase 「heavy traffic」.
14. You moblog your own wedding.
15. You keep a blog ideas notepad by your bed. And you go to bed early just so you can write in it.
16. You check your Adsense revenue more than your bank account.
17. You’ve got more 「blog friends」 than 「real life」 friends.
18. You turn down invitations to go out because you haven’t yet written your post for the day.
19. You introduce yourself at parties as a 「new media journalist」.
20. Your breakfast of choice is toast, cornflakes and Google reader.
21. You care more about what Technorati says about your authority than what your children do.
22. You’ve got 「Custom CSS for Dummies」 on your Christmas list.
23. You think the 3 Rs are Reading, Writing and RSS.
24. You can’t remember what you did last week without consulting your blog.
25. Your blogroll is longer that your cell’s phonebook.
26. You think 「I wonder how this’ll look on Flickr?」 when posing for photos.
27. When asked to feed the dog, you think 「RSS or Atom?」
28. The only time your friends hear your voice is on your podcast.
29. You include ownership of your blog in your will.
30. You know what a blog carnival is.
31. You’ve participated in one.
32. You wonder if they do vacations at the Googleplex.
33. Under the hobbies section of an online dating profile you just put 「Googling myself」.
34. Your licence plate matches your domain name.
35. Your lifetime goal is achieving a Page Rank of 10.
36. People in the street recognise you from your MyBlogLog photo.
37. You have a scorn for Xanga users normal people reserve for rapists and serial killers.
38. You refuse to wear black hats because you think it will affect your SEO.
39. You got that last one.
40. You have more than three friends with numbers in their names.
41. You’ve ever used the term 「blawg」 in coversation.
42. Blogger.com is banned on your office network.
43. You try to offer links as a form of payment in restaurants.
44. You start getting withdrawal symptoms when you go a day without posting.
45. You met your girlfriend/boyfriend through a blog.
46. You get more 「approve this comment」 e-mail messages than spam.
47. People worry about you when you do not post for a day.
48. The name Kubrick means more to you than the director of A Clockwork Orange.
49. You make the wrong post to the wrong blog on the wrong day.
50. You finish reading this and go to make a post with your own additions… 🙂
看完之後發現某些還蠻符合的 @_@ ，現在相關網路人不都是這樣嗎？看看吧。